Check Your JAMB Re-Assigned Institution For 2015 Post UTME

Follow These Steps

Just like JAMB had earlier promised candidates whose names have been re-assigned to other institutions, provision has now been made for such candidates to check the schools they have been reassigned to.

All you need to check this is your JAMB registration number.

Step 1: Visit the checking link by clicking here

Step 2: Type in your JAMB Reg. Number in the space provided

Step 3: Then click on the button that says "Check where you have been posted for admission".

Also feel free to share with us your score, department, the school you initially applied for and where you have been re-assigned to. Help us by posting it as a comment below.
Sponsored Links